1. This policy applies to the Website, which operates under the url: www.7software.io
2. The service operator and personal data administrator is: 7Software Sp. z o.o., Parkowa 5/2, 84-200 Pęetkowice, Poland
3. Contact e-mail address of the operator: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to data provided voluntarily provided on the Website.
5.The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
6. The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in as follows:
1. The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer layer (SSL certificate SSL CERTIFICATE). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are The personal and login data entered on the website are thus encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
3. The Operator shall make regular backups for data protection purposes.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1.The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: OVH
1. In certain situations the Administrator is entitled to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
3.You have the right to request from the Administrator:
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated under point 3.3 c) against processing of personal data for the purposes of carrying out legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercisable in in case of there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul.
Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. Actions may be taken in relation to you involving automated automated decision-making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and in order the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
8.Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, provided that it is
2. The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The service may, in some cases, record information to facilitate the linking of data in form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In such a case, the user's e-mail address shall appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. in order to to perform the process of service request or business contact, service registration etc. Each time the context and description of a form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
1. Information on user behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for administration of the service.
1. The operator uses statistical analysis of the website traffic via Google Analytics (Google Inc.
based in the USA). The Operator does not transmit personal data to the operator of this service, but only
Google, the user can view and edit the information generated by the cookies using
the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques which allow the adaptation of advertising messages to user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data are used to track the user, however, in practice no personal data in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled cookies are enabled.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files which are stored in the Service User's text files, which are stored in the final device of Service User and are intended for Use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from from which they come, the time of storing them on an end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and entity gaining access to them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: "session" (session cookies and "persistent cookies". (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device by default. Users of Service users may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in Service User's end device can be used also by entities cooperating with the operator of the Website, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. with registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve the right to disable cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the website
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below you are using and follow the instructions: